280 Main St
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
2.6 Acres in the Country yet close to Penticton and Oliver. 1470sqft 3 bedroom, 2 bath True Rancher. The full 2.6 Acres is all flat with several outbuildings for horses including tac room, stalls and hay storage. The property is fenced and cross fenced. Even a separate dog run just out from house. The home is in great condition and ready for you to just move in. Properties like this don't come up for sale often.
Bright corner, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome with great location & many updates! Just drive up to your front door for convenience & enjoy the completely fenced backyard with all new composite decking! There's a spacious living room, bright spacious kitchen & dining area & because it's a corner has more windows. The updates include newer hot water heater, upgraded flooring, lighting, new kitchen, bathroom fix...
Top Floor corner lake view penthouse suite walking distance to downtown farmers market and Okanagan beach. From the time you walk into this well designed and well looked after building you will start to see why this condo should be yours. Walk into the front door of your penthouse suite where you breathe a sigh, you're home. The bright entrance from the natural light of the skylight welcomes you. Walk past th...
Contingent to Probate - 3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher in a good area near the lake. Low maintenance yard with a swimming pool in the rear (not used for 5 years), room for an RV. This cozy house features central vac, tankless gas fired hot water heater, gas fireplace in the family room. Easy to show.
Excellent location for this well looked after home on large .14Acre Lot The house has had some upgrades including roof/AC and beautiful Kitchen. The large back yard is your private oasis, Drip irrigation in garden areas and fully fenced to keep your kids or Pets from escaping. Back lane access with 12x23 single car garage with power. Shopping and schools close by. Call for more details.
Located in the Heart of the Uplands area sits this True 1385sqft rancher at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Enjoy the elegance of this fully remodelled home with covered patio in the private fenced back yard. Upgrades include New Kitchen including Corian countertops and Stainless steel appliances, fully remodelled bathrooms, flooring, newer Roof in 2015, furnace & A/C. Also included is the nest thermostat, Key...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the PentictonReal Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from Mike Wood when you buy a home:
- Mike will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when I am working for you or for the seller.
- Mike has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- Mike can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- Mike will help you determine how big a home you can afford. Mike is familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- Mike has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- Mike will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- Mike will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- Mike will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use Mike as your Real Estate Agent.
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have Mike working with you, as I will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
Mike uses the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of Mike Wood will prove invaluable. Mike has the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. He will also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
Mike will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other Real Estate agents and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, Mike Wood will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with Mike makes sense
When you work with Mike you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having Mike on your side. Remember that He is governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. Mike has also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using Mike just makes sense.